Enable Pervasive Network Security with Next-Gen NPB for a Fraction of the Cost
Watch Video Now
Achieve 100% Network Visibility at 50% the Cost
Big Monitoring Fabric™ is a next-generation Network Packet Broker (NPB) that’s been designed from the ground up to build a pervasive visibility fabric that addresses the challenges of current NPB-based monitoring solutions. Using an SDN-centric architecture, Big Monitoring Fabric enables scale-out fabric for network-wide monitoring, with a single pane of glass for operational simplicity, and multi-tenancy for multiple IT teams (NetOps, DevOps, SecOps).
Typical Deployment Scenarios:
- Scale-out Out-of-Band Monitoring (East-West DC Traffic, Remote DC/Branch Monitoring, Centralized Tool Sharing)
- Inline Service Chaining in the DMZ / Extranet (North-South DC Traffic)
Big Monitoring Fabric is rapidly becoming an attractive replacement for NPBs for Fortune 1000 Enterprises and Service Providers (4G/LTE Carriers) with a wide range of security, audit, compaliance and monitoring requirements.
The Big Monitoring Fabric architecture consists of the following components:
- Cluster of SDN-enabled Big Monitoring Fabric Controllers
- White Box or Brite Box Ethernet Switches
- Big Switch Networks' SDN-enabled Switch Light™ OS
- Big Monitoring Fabric Service Node for Advanced Packet Functions