The exponential growth in network footprint, the shift in traffic patterns within the data center and the sophistication of cyber-attacks are breaking traditional network security designs. In such an environment, monitoring throughout the network is critical to dynamically mitigate security threats. Lee Doyle, Principal Analyst at Doyle Research, will present their findings on next-gen monitoring for data center security, followed by an interactive discussion with the Big Switch team about Pervasive Network Visibility and its impact on Data Center Security.
In this webinar, we discussed:
- BIG QUESTION #1: What are the challenges of data center networking security?
- BIG QUESTION #2: What are the advantages a comprehensive network monitoring solution can bring the data center?
- BIG QUESTION #3: How does BSN deliver network monitoring, policy management, and service chaining with tools?
- DEMO: How to use drag and drop policy-based Inline service chaining
- Lee Doyle, Principal Analyst, Doyle Research
- Praful Bhaidasna, Director, Product Management, Big Switch Networks
- Judy Ash, Head of Corporate Marketing, Big Switch Networks